LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
LRS Consulting Services is seeking a local IT Project Manager for a long-term contract (mostly work-from-home) opportunity with our client in the North Suburban Chicago Metro area!
- Spearhead an enterprise-wide SAP Hana Upgrade from SAP ECC solution.
- Work directly with the organization's executive leadership to set project goals, assess risks, and produce plans on meeting those goals and mitigating risks.
- Work with project stakeholders and users to collect requirements
- Work with the various stake holders to assign individual responsibilities, monitor progress, and adjust resource allocation and delivery estimates.
- Work effectively within the hybrid Agile/Waterfall development process.
- Maintaining project timeframes, UAT test case criteria, budgeting estimates and status reports.
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress.
- Managing 3rd party project resources.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field.
- 5 plus years' experience in Project Management, to include manufacturing/supply chain industry experience.
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum & Waterfall Methodologies.
- Strong understanding of best practices in full SDLC application development.
- In-depth experience with ERP and Enterprise application & database development initiatives (with recent integration experience preferred)
- Relevant PM certifications (e.g., PMP, CSM, PMI-ACP, etc.)
- Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.