Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Project Manager - Senior for a position with our client in Minneapolis, MN.Strong experience in delivering OT communication projects
- Microwave, Fiber, PLTE, Voice
Will this position require travel? How often? Where? Is this reimbursable? How? Expenses, Per diem?
- Very limited travel (2-4 trips) Denver, Minneapolis, Amarillo (depending where the candidate is located)
- Extension is very likely (I foresee 3 years plus)
- FTE conversion MIGHT be possible but is driven by business demand At this point - No
- Solid knowledge in the delivery of WAN, Fiber, Microwave communication systems projects/ Voice is optional Nope, minimum requirement
- Great communication skills, can work under high pressure, self-directed, team player, experience to lead a cross functional team in a matrix environment
- Minimum of 7 years of PM experience, incl. financials and leading a team
- Bachelor plus 7 years of PM experience or 10 years of PM experience with HS diploma / PMP nice to have but not required
- Not really, the interview will show if they are a good fit from a technical as well as soft skills
- Note the "nature of the business" of contract work. Resources will have different roles and responsibilities with short and long contracts.
- Previous companies do NOT play a large role, however excessive job hopping is a no go
- Must be an A Team player, take responsibility for failure and success, proactive thinking, open and honest, willing to go the extra mile if so required
- We deliver any and all OT communication systems across the Xcel territory, such as Fiber, Microwave, WAN, PLTE from cradle to grave
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.