Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a RTR Global Process Owner for a position with our client in Minneapolis, MN.The Global Process Owners (GPO) will be responsible and accountable for leading common business process designs for their process area. The GPO will ensure that technology enables the enterprise-wide design approach and meets the needs of the end-users and supports client's business growth and profitability strategies.
- This role is responsible for working with all impacted business and functional executives to lead successful transformation for all in-scope business areas and identify opportunities to deliver new services where appropriate.
- 25% Define and govern all processes (global, sub, and detail level) for the defined area. Ensure that any technology enables the enterprise-wide design approach and meets the needs of the end users.
- Coordinate the implementation of certain process activities by coaching the operational teams.
- Incorporate continuous productivity and efficiency improvements using metrics-based performance analysis.
- 25% Develop process-specific design guiding principles and capabilities in support of clients strategic priorities.
- 20% Be accountable for global process design, decisions, and impacts as part of key initiatives like business integrations and/or technology investments.
- Influence decisions by providing counsel and support to business teams and functions by connecting results with financial analysis and functional activity.
- 10% Deliver on cost savings targets as part of the annual planning process and achievement throughout the year that are related to assigned global process.
- 10% Work cross functionally creating alignment and engagement across the assigned global process, specifically where sub processes and resources dont directly report into GPO.
- 10% Set strategic direction and resolve issues within relevant process area.
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
Colorado Pay Range:
20 - 125/per Hour