LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Agile Scrum Master Lead for an exciting contract opportunity with a client of ours in Atlanta, GA.
- Deep understanding of Agile flavors such as Scrum, DevOps, SAFe, etc.
- Experience with relevant Agile tools for managing work (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Version One, Rally etc.) and understanding and believe that tools are enablers to agile whilst also using information radiators
- Experienced and skilled at teaching technical teams agile concepts, principles, frameworks, practices and methodologies
- Significant experience facilitating agile meetings and ceremonies involving the customer and key stakeholders, from initial backlog creation through successful release
- A detail-oriented disposition and clear concise communication skills are a must.
- Must be results oriented and capable of meeting or exceeding aggressive deadlines with attention to detail and highest quality results.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written - group dynamics and coaching.
- Not afraid to raise issues and remove impediments from your team and/or the organization.
- Familiarity and experience with agile engineering practices like Test Automation, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), DevOps, etc.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work across the organization, excellent synthesizing and organization skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to participate in a team environment are key to this position.
- Leads and coaches the organization in its Scrum adoption.
- Plans Scrum implementations within the organization.
- Helps employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development.
- Recommends change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team.
- Ensures the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value.
- Facilitates Scrum events as requested or needed.
- Coaches the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.