Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Senior Cloud Developer for a position with our client in Atlanta, GA.WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
- Candidate preferably has 5-7 years of software and development experience with a minimum and 1-2+ years of hands-on experience working with DevSecOps technologies and build-to-manage environments as a developer.
- Candidate must have a bias for action and be capable of system level thinking. Candidate must also have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Additionally, candidate must be a self-learner with the ability to pick up new technologies and provide tangible results.
- High School Diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Embraces Diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Ensure that the Delta methodology, standards and procedures are adopted and implemented.
- Hands on development experience in NodeJS, Python, and/or Java, APIs and Microservices development in a high-volume environment.
- Experience developing POCs and should be passionate to innovate new solutions.
- Experience in CICD, TDD and DevOps experience.
- Knowledge of automated test frameworks
- Knowledge of secure coding standards.
- Experience with build-to-manage and DevOps models
- Experience with source control, build tools and GIT (Github, Bitbucket or other.).
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience in working with 12-factor methodology and understanding its benefits, and able to demonstrate appropriate patterns to other team members
- Experienced with Cloud Native architectures
- BS/MS degree, preferably in a technical or scientific field. 5-7 years of software and development experience with a minimum and 1-2+ years of hands-on experience working with DevSecOps Technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced technology environment, interacting with product owners, business analysts, software engineers/developers and testers.
- A developer background with the ability to learn quickly and share your knowledge with the broader team.
- Infrastructure as Code Configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.), CI/CD tools (Tekton, AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins etc.),
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus, CloudWatch, Sumo Logic, Splunk, New Relic, and the likes etc.)
- Able to design data, system, and component architectures; and design and share in simple language
- This position is responsible for Architecture, Development, Operations, and Enhancements being built for Deltas cloud journey.
- The role is required to utilize DevSecOps practices to build the best experience possible for Delta developers as Deltas cloud journey ramps up.
- The SDE is responsible to develop, test, and operate the product.
- This position will be in Atlanta GA or MSP
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.