Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Senior Project Manager for a position with our client in Minneapolis, MN.Contract need for a full-time remote Senior Project Manager to partner with our Organizational Effectiveness Leader on several large transformation projects. The project's goals are to implement Change Management best practices across these major initiatives. While this person will report to me, they will be taking day-to-day work direction from the Business Owner leading this effort. The project is expected to continue for the next 12 months. Heres a quick overview of what were looking for:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Advocates for a balance of driving the timeline (PM) and taking care of teams (CM).
- Understands that change success depends on buying/ building great solutions, but also the acceptance of the people.
- Sees the value of incorporating change efforts into the charter.
- Partners pro-actively with CM team. Does not wait until there is a problem or resistance.
- Ensures that there is attention to identifying stakeholders and their needs, creating an elevator pitch and building an initial comm plan.
- Uses qualitative and quantitative data to measure success.
- Experience with large technology implementations or transformation
- Preferred: Change management certification: Examples: Prosci; Accelerating Change and Transitions through Destra
- Preferred: Have successfully incorporated change activities into day-to-day project management
- Experience using multiple planning and delivery frameworks and methodologies (e.g. Agile, Iterative, Waterfall, Hybrid)
- Provide project planning, coordination and management. Including detailed project plans, milestone management, issue/risk/mitigation management, reporting, estimating, financials, progress tracking, resource planning and allocation.
- Plans agendas with team and facilitates meetings to achieve objectives.
- Manages, organizes, and maintains project records and documentation.
- Facilitates and tracks the review, approval, and sign-off of project deliverables.
- Partner, collaborate, and communicate with Exec Sponsor, Business Leadership, and Project Teams.
- Develop team organization, communication plans, and escalation procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
Colorado Pay Range:
20 - 125/per Hour