Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Agile Scrum Master Lead for a position with our client in Atlanta, GA.Fulcrum/LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. Fulcrum/LRS Consulting Services is seeking an Agile Scrum Master for a full time longer contract with a client of ours!
Required Skills and Qualifications
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) required
- Bachelors degree plus 5 years of software product development experience with at least 5 years of experience serving in a full-time Scrum Master role for software development teams that were diligently applying Scrum principles and practices
- Experience serving as a full-time Scrum Master on teams developing full-stack commercial applications, cloud technologies and products is required.
- Outstanding skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, coaching and increasing transparency
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Knowledge of agile frameworks/methods (i.e. Scrum, Kanban) and an understanding of software development life cycle models.
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Strong understanding and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous Deployment, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile games
- Expert knowledge and proficiency with agile development tools such as GitLab, VersionOne/Digital Agility etc. and defect management tools and techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- The ability to work independently, as part of a team, or multiple teams working towards simultaneous parallel or independent objectives
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Serve as Scrum Master for multiple teams across the organization
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews, backlog refinement, sprint reviews/demos, and other meetings as needed
- Own Scrum team processes and balance the relationship with Product Owners, Project Management and other organizations
- Build team cohesion through collaboration, effective communication, openness, respect, and transparency
- Support and collaborate with Product Owners to ensure teams are focused on delivering to defined priorities
- Influence completion of complex, initiatives spanning new products and technologies, customer applications, and product line extensions with an emphasis on commitment and follow-through within an established time-box
- Utilize effective information radiators for clear, transparent communication to the organization
- Coach and develop team members, as needed, on agile and Scrum processes
- Collaborate throughout the organization, with customers, and stakeholders to identify feedback opportunities for continuous team improvement
- Lead by example and communicate expectations for consistent adherence to established processes
- Create a culture of learning and excellence through implementing Scrum practices, Agile methodologies, and technical excellence practices
- Maintain relevant metrics to aid in the guidance of the Scrum teams towards efficient processes and outcomes
- Demonstrate proactiveness and a sense of urgency in day-to-day tactical work
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.