Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Agile Scrum Master - Lead for a position with our client in Atlanta, GA.Fulcrum/LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking an Release Train Engineer for a contract-to-hire opportunity with a client of ours!
- Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- 3-6 years of experience required.
- Manage and optimize the flow of work and value
- Identify and communicate improvements in planning activities
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Help manage risks and dependencies
- Encourage collaboration between teams
- Facilitate System Demos
- Hands-on Technology, DevOps and Release Management
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the teams Train and help them improve
A leader with strong understanding of Agile and can execute Agile processes and manage it. Work closely with QA, Product, DevOps, Delivery, Architecture and Engineering to directly impact the customers ability to meet PI goals. Be the master organizer of the Agile Teams workload for each Program Increment (PI) and will define the agenda for and orchestrate the activities during each PI planning session .
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
- Reporting status updates and metrics to senior leadership on the performance and efficiency of the ART.
- Facilitate risk management.
- Work to define working agreements.
- Support the Product manager when necessary.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing Interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
- Well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements.
- Willing to travel as needed.
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.