Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Agile Scrum Master/Project Manager for a position with our client in Atlanta, GA.LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking an Agile Scrum Master/Project Manager for a contract opportunity with a client of ours!
"Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Certified in one or more of the following: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP), SAFe 4.5 or other related agile certifications from a reputable organization.
- SAFe Agilist (SA) certification OR SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification OR SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) certification OR Dev Ops Practitioner (SDP) certification OR ITIL certification OR a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 5+ years of experience with one or more Agile development methodologies (i.e. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, DevOps etc.) (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills)
- Bachelors degree in related field. certification preferred
- Possess high technical expertise and technical project management experience preferred
- Experience managing System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) projects using an iterative methodology preferred Analytical skills are required to effectively manage activities related to budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, process management, risk management, quality control, and reporting
- Proven ability and determination to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills and experience, leveraging these skills to interact with all levels of management
- Effective interpersonal skills required to develop and maintain system-wide and external relationships Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- High-level understanding of IT infrastructure and application architectures is desired
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project
- Serve as a communication clearing house for all formal project status reporting
- Assess dependencies amongst the projects in the program and monitor the progress of projects to ensure continuous alignment with program objectives
- Develop and maintain all project deliverables throughout the project lifecycle and review the deliverables with IT Program Managers and Leadership
- Identify project risk, develop a risk management plan and actively manage risk throughout the project lifecycle
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- 5+ years of previous experience as a Scrum Master
- Deep understanding of more than one Agile flavor such as Scrum,
- Experience with relevant Agile tools for managing work (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Version One, Rally etc.)
- Experienced and skilled at teaching technical teams agile concepts, principles, frameworks, practices and methodologies
- Significant experience facilitating agile meetings and ceremonies involving the customer and key stakeholders, from initial backlog creation through successful release
- A detail-oriented disposition and clear concise communication skills are a must.
- Must be results oriented and capable of meeting or exceeding aggressive deadlines with attention to detail and highest quality results.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written - group dynamics and coaching.
- Not afraid to raise issues and remove impediments from your team and/or the organization.
- Value continuous learning and improving.
- Familiarity and experience with agile engineering practices like Test Automation, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), DevOps, etc.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work across the organization, excellent synthesizing and organization skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to participate in a team environment are key to this position.
- This role requires a mastery of understanding of Lean - Agile values, principles and practices and candidates must be open to learning additional thinking.
- The candidate must be will willing to obtain an in-depth understanding of the organization's technology portfolio.
- The successful candidate we seek must have a demonstrable track record of achieving success in previous work situations.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings.
- Increase team efficiency and predictability
- Motivate teams to be successful
- Working for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness.
- Ensuring observance of DoD (Definition of done)
- Abide by Delta's agile frameworks (i.e., SAFe, Lean, Scrum, Kanban, TDD, LeSS, or Nexus etc.).
- Partner with Agile Coaches and other Scrum Masters across portfolios to lead continuous improvement opportunities with agile transformation.
- Bring disclosure and transparency throughout all levels of the enterprise to help foster trust
- Responsible for the growth and development of new and existing Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Program Managers, delivery teams and agile release trains while they transition to agile and as they apply best practices through continuous improvement.
- Mentor and guide multiple teams on a day-to-day basis including program and portfolio levels roles such as Epic Owners
- Helps identify organizational impediments to successful agile transformation and work with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them
- Ensure Lean-Agile concepts and principles are utilized
- Coordinate dependencies between teams, release "
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.