Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Sr. Full Stack Developer for a position with our client in Atlanta, GA.LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer for a contract opportunity with a client of ours!
- High School Diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency
- 2+ years experience in Java, Full-stack, C#, .NET and/or Python development experience is required Experience working with GitHub and/or GitLab, SonarQube, JUnit, Spring Boot
- Skilled in writing, designing unit test cases using TDD and BDD methodologies
- Hands on experience of virtualizing services for test automation using tools such as Wire Mock, Mockito etc.
- Automation-minded: Hands on experience of designing and writing automated tests for backend applications and data flow, using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Cypress, Ready API etc.
- Hands on experience of working with continuous integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.
- Broad hands on experience in AWS Cloud serverless components and ability to build and maintain cloud data processing systems (i.e. ECS, EKS, S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS, PostgreSQL, Dynamo, SageMaker, Athena, etc.)
- Experience using relational and object databases and web service development standards and practices, including RESTful APIs, micro-services, and services
- Experience working in an agile development environment using workload management tools like VersionOne/Agility
- Expert troubleshooting and deployment experience with strong understanding of transforming business and functional requirements into efficient technical solutions
- Experience with system integrations, optimizing performance and data integrity
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills. Assures smooth flowing, timely transmission of critical information.
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; individual should be able to resolve urgent problems in a calm and quick manner and display a high degree of initiative and drive
- Ability to be effective in a high stress environment
- Be flexible and embrace challenges that are outside of your comfort zone
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, with 4+ years of relevant technical experience or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems with 2+ years of technical experience.
- Hands on experience of creating test reports from automation test run using tools such as cucumber report, Extent report etc.
- Experience with OpenShift
- Working knowledge of MQ
- AWS Certification is a plus
- DevOps and/or automation experience in code testing, building, and deployment a plus
- Experience building computer software within the airline industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows Server and HP-UX operating systems a plus
- Develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, C#, Python, .Net, Spring Boot, Microservices, APIs
- Enhance and maintain on prem and internal PAAS applications, and actively rework these to AWS along project timelines
- Help to design and implement serverless patterns from containerized applications
- Build industry standard APIs and help with establishing, consuming & routing calls, connectivity protocols and policy
- Design, develop and implement architecture patterns that are optimized for SLAs, reliability, and cost
- Look upstream and downstream to see around corners and anticipate future consequences for immediate technical choices
- Help to establish and grow a culture of software craftsmanship best practices, including TDD/BDD and Test Automation (both Unit and Integration), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Drive performance improvements including monitoring, detailed metrics, problems, trends, and costs, in order to determine solutions, required process changes, etc. that will make the function more efficient Ensure adherence to security standards and compliance with privacy rules and regulations early in the development
- Be aggressive to resolve and prevent technical debt
- Actively engage in Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives, with an aim to continuously improve
- Collaborate frequently to share ideas and gain perspective.
- Communicate critical information in a clear and timely manner, listen to others, and seek clarification to confirm shared understanding
- Initiate and lead code reviews and continuous improvement efforts
- Create usable documentation/playbook(s)
- Effectively analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs communicate these across the team
- Optimize pace and meet deadlines
- Administer product upgrades and patches
- Provide assistance and support other team members where required, including troubleshooting and maintenance of production systems/programs/applications
- 24/7 On-call support rotation function is a component of this role
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.