Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Sr. Project Manager - Infrastructure for a position with our client in Atlanta, GA.LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Sr. Project Manager - Infrastructure for a contract opportunity with a client of ours!
- 6 + years of experience required
The Project Manager defines job requirements for project planning, scheduling, monitoring, reporting, and implementing project and/or interrelated programs activities. The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from providing support for small to medium projects to development of strategic or tactical operational plans. The projects in scope for application role family are any development, support, and maintenance of existing applications or new development work. The projects in scope for infrastructure role family are ongoing maintenance and upgrade / migration of infrastructure assets.
- Leads project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for small to medium projects.
- Facilitates needs assessment and the development of recommended project control solutions to be used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various PM tools.
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risks.
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria.
- Manages changes in operational plan.
- Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
- Undertakes status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Typically manages a project with a team size of approximately 7 FTEs.
- Determines client requirements and translates requirements into operational plans.
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements; manages sub-contractors.
- Creates communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged key stakeholders.
- Typically manages a project with a team size of around 15 FTE.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates cross-functional team activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Leads the project team(s) in determining client requirements and translating requirements into operational plans.
- Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements and client's long-term goals.
- Facilitates status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Facilitates the creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
- Identifies and recommends contingency measures.
- Typically manages a project with multiple streams having a team size of approximately 50 -80 FTEs
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.