LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
SAP IBP Job Requirement:
- 4+ years of implementation experience in SAP Integrated Business Processes with min 2-3 end to end implementations
- Must have expertise in SAP IBP Demand and S&OP including Master Data, Planning Area, Key Figures, Key figure calculation and miscellaneous settings of Demand, S&OP etc
- Must have hands on experience in creation new attributes, time profiles, key figures, modelling complex scenarios using key figure calculations/attribute transformations
- Must have experience in SAP IBP Excel-Add In template creation based on user requirement
- Configuration of planning operators and global settings in SAP IBP
- Configuration of complex security roles of SAP IBP using permission filters and restrictions.
- Hands on Experience of HCI (HANA Cloud integration) or CPI-DS (Cloud platform integration)
- Overall good understanding of IBP Order based planning along with Supply heuristics and optimizer
- Candidate will be part of a team delivering enterprise-wide SAP Transformational Programs
- Candidate will provide industry subject matter expertise in Integrated Business Planning, Demand Planning, S&OP and CPI-DS
- Must be willing to work on-site in Richardson, TX 2-3 days per week
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status