LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Manhattan WMS Trainer is responsible for acting as the Workstream Lead on projects, coordinating training programs for employees during startup operations.
- Confers with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies as they related to the Warehouse Management System.
- Researches, organizes, and conducts training programs, seminars, and conferences for all levels of employees working in the distribution center
- Assist in the development of material for new training programs
- Reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed training programs; recommends appropriate changes
- Administers and evaluates training program qualification tests and determines eligibility of prospective attendees
- Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids; sets up audiovisual equipment and makes presentations when necessary
- Coordinates training schedule with the hiring manager and forecast demands of the distribution center for both on-the-job training and refresher courses
- Develops aptitude tests for the training sessions to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training
- Develops strong relationships with all distribution center departments to develop course materials and receive feedback
- Assigns trainers daily training materials for specific programs and initiatives
- Other duties as required and assigned
- Experience in Logistics industry, GEMBA Walk and training Matrixes preferred
- Experience with Manhattan Warehouse Management Systems
- PC literate to include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques
- Ability to conduct training classes for audiences at all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop and proof training materials
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.