Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Guidewire Business Analyst for a 6-12 month contract opportunity (plus possible extensions) with our client in Central Illinois! Local candidates will be given preference.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
To apply, please visit us online at www.LRS.com.
Applicant Requirements: • Must have 5+ years of business analysis work experience such as requirement writing, requirements gathering, gap analysis, data mapping, etc
• Must have experience working with the Guidewire Suite – specifically with Policy Center and Billing Center, specifically UI screens, configuration, and integration.
• Experienced in the Auto and Property Personal Lines of Business. Ideal experience is with personal insurance, but commercial experience is acceptable.
• Experienced with AGILE methodology.
• Knowledge of various types of auto and property coverages.
• Would be preferred if they have experience with “State Rollout”.
• Testing background is not required, but certainly a plus.
Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal) - Candidate
must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner
status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
Colorado salary posting requirement - $40,000 - $200,000