View all jobs in this category
As a developer at LRS you will play an integral role in evolving our technology stack as well as formulating standards used across the organization. We expect you to promote best practices for automation, deployments, and security. Although the team works remotely, we pride ourselves on our strong team environment. Team members contribute to the overall success of the organization through collaboration, by learning new skills needed by the team, and developing innovative solutions to day-to-day challenges.
- Assist with designing, planning, implementing, and supporting a diverse portfolio of security solutions.
- Utilize skills to solve complex business issues.
- Perform billable services engagements at client locations.
- Apply secure development / coding to include, but not limited to, cloud technology, internet servers, application whitelisting, virtualized containers, web-enabled database applications, network security, security engineering, data integrity, intrusion detection, firewall management, forensic and legal information security, virtual private networks, public key infrastructure, digital signatures, encryption, network security architecture, etc.
- Coordinate with cloud team for customers’ migration to the cloud; identify security technical requirements, potential problems and issues, and participate on agile software development teams.
Candidate Requirements – 3 Years Proven Experience In:
• Experience with Git, CI/CD, CI/CD tools (e.g. TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.) is preferred
• Experience with Linux and Windows administration.
• Experience with security and compliance is preferred
• Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
• Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
• Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
- Self-motivation, flexibility, persistence, and attention to detail are critical to success in this position.
- The ability to effectively establish and maintain client relationships by carefully listening to clients in order to develop a solution that will be tailored to their needs is essential.
- You will use your strong communication skills to deliver presentations and to create proposals for our customers.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
LRS offers a complete line of software, services and infrastructure solutions to customers throughout the United States.
Colorado salary range - $20/hr to $125/hr
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.