LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 8-15 month opportunity with a national client.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in Project Management for Software Development projects
• Bachelors’ degree preferred.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• Preferred experience in managing software development projects within the Financial Services Industry
• Manages projects from initiation through delivery
• Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure all targets and requirements are met.
• Serves as liaison between vendors/partners and project team to ensure commitments and project deliverables are met.
• Ensures technical projects are completed on schedule.
• Creates, updates and maintains all project calendars.
• Monitors and tracks all escalated issues to resolution.
• Prepares and presents project reports and status for leadership review.
• Assists in the implementation of project management tools and methodologies.
• Assists in the creation of standard templates for project management deliverables.
• Provides mentoring and support to other project managers in dealing with project management issues for assigned projects.
• Assists less experienced peers.
• Meets aggressive deadlines.
• Works with personnel resources in an effective and efficient manner.
• Functions in and successfully manages demanding and stressful environments.
• Applies project management life cycle processes and company policies and procedures to resolve complex issues.
• Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
• Drives project work to completion through tools like project planning software.
• Superlative communication skills. Ability to balance holding team members accountable for deliverables while at the same time having the flexibility to adjust to unexpected obstacles. Ability to lead large meetings with disparate audiences.
• Ability to manage highly complex projects consisting of work across 5-7 development platforms and 10- 15 engineering teams.
• Ability to manage and drive multiple projects and work items simultaneously.
• Knowledge of the following domains desired:
o ISO8583 message specification
o EFT transaction messaging
o EFT transaction switching and routing
o High speed transaction processing challenges and constraints
o ATM messaging, fraud strategies, dispute processing, EFT billing and settlement
o Core banking domain and/or core CU domain
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive
consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion,
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship
status or protected veteran status.